- The Long Island Medium (Theresa Caputo) Dishonors a Fallen Hero’s Memory!
- Video Proof “Long Island Medium” is a fraud!
- Theresa Caputo (Long Island Medium) Taking Advantage of the Anemic!
- Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 2
- Special Edition – Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 1
- Thomas John, The Quiet Psychic
- Was Green Screen Technology Used for the Sandy Hook Shooting?
- ” The Ghost Inside My Child” Dark Deceptions [Part 2]
- New web site for Sandy Hook Truth!
- Is “Ghost Inside My Child” Filled with Lies?
Theresa Caputo and TLC! Promoting Borderline Child Abuse and Fraud?
Watch this video and you should conclude it is heart-wrenching. To exploit a child for monetary gain and acceptance is abominable.
Public ignorance and stupidity costs the nation billions of dollars, kills untold people in the hundreds of thousands, vastly increases crime and unemployment, and generally makes life far less productive, safe and enjoyable for the minority that are not ignorant and stupid, as well as for those who are.
The Learning Channel has already established its fondness for either making “entertainment” out of child abuse, as in its execrable reality shows, “Toddlers & Tiaras” and “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,” or exploiting child labor, as with the “Jon & Kate plus Eight” franchise. But its “Long Island Medium” show is especially vile, as it prepares gullible fools for manipulation and fleecing by charlatans who claim to be able to contact the dead, read minds, or foresee the future. “Theresa is a typical Long Island mom who has a very special gift. She talks to the dead.,” TLC tells us on its website. Elsewhere, it describes Theresa Caputo as a “real psychic.” These are lies.