- Video Proof “Long Island Medium” is a fraud!
- Theresa Caputo (Long Island Medium) Taking Advantage of the Anemic!
- Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 2
- Special Edition – Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 1
- Thomas John, The Quiet Psychic
- Was Green Screen Technology Used for the Sandy Hook Shooting?
- ” The Ghost Inside My Child” Dark Deceptions [Part 2]
- New web site for Sandy Hook Truth!
- Is “Ghost Inside My Child” Filled with Lies?
- Chip Coffey Shamefully Begging for Money!
Sandy Hook Shooting: Another lie has surfaced!
They say a good liar must have a good memory! This is just damaging to the credibility of the Sandy Hook Shooting.
ABC Interview Version
Crouched in fear underneath her desk, Sally Cox, the Sandy Hook Elementary School nurse, watched gunman Adam Lanza through a small hole holding computer wires as he walked into the school’s office and faced her hiding place.
“I could see him from the knees down, 20 feet away, his boots were facing my desk,” Cox told “Good Morning America” this morning. “It was seconds… and then he turned and walked out and I heard the door close.”
She tells Stephanopoulos that she immediately hid under her desk and as soon as she crouched down, she saw the gunman enter her office. “His boots were facing my desk,” she said, “twenty feet away.” The gunman turned and walked out in “seconds,” but Cox and the secretary immediately dialed 911, then spent the next four hours hiding in her supply closet.
USA Today Version
Simple. She told the reporter that she (Sally Cox) came face to face with Adam Lanza and she quickly jumped under her desk!