- The Long Island Medium (Theresa Caputo) Dishonors a Fallen Hero’s Memory!
- Video Proof “Long Island Medium” is a fraud!
- Theresa Caputo (Long Island Medium) Taking Advantage of the Anemic!
- Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 2
- Special Edition – Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 1
- Thomas John, The Quiet Psychic
- Was Green Screen Technology Used for the Sandy Hook Shooting?
- ” The Ghost Inside My Child” Dark Deceptions [Part 2]
- New web site for Sandy Hook Truth!
- Is “Ghost Inside My Child” Filled with Lies?
Scifake is an advocate of free speech and we want your comments and respect your opinion (s). We may not always agree; however, we are allowing you to participate with some (very few) simple guidelines below.
What we do not want to see!
1) No racial slurs, threats of harm or bullying.
A: Community and Commenting Guiding Principles
Scifake has a thriving user community and actively encourages commenting on news stories and blog posts. Scifake is dedicated to this community and strive to maintain a respectful, engaging and informative conversation. Towards that end, we have general guidelines for commenting. They are enforced 24/7 by a moderating system that features a team of staff and community moderators, and moderation tools. If you wish to participate in the community, we ask that you follow the guidelines below and the spirit of the community they seek to create.
(I) Youtube Comments
Occasionally, you’ll see comments from ”YouTube” users and we have software in place that allows the import of comments from Youtube and scifake does NOT moderate these comments nor is scifake responsible for those comments.
(II) Some comments are pre-moderated.
We have software in place that will flag a comment for moderation. To maintain a civil atmosphere, our moderation team may read comments before they are displayed to other users. If this is the case, you may see your comment pending approval. Approval times can vary depending on the site-wide comment load, so please be patient — we will get to all comments as quickly as possible.
(III) The community monitors itself, in conjunction with the core moderation team – and you can help! Every member of this community has the power and responsibility to help elevate the level of conversation and remove the trolls who would degrade it. On every comment, you can flag a comment for review by a moderator. Taking these simple actions helps bring great content to the top and removes bad content quickly.