- Howard Stern Dislikes Mediums – Including Long Island Medium!
- EXCLUSIVE: Scifake’s Ron Tebo Interviews The Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo
- The Long Island Medium (Theresa Caputo) Dishonors a Fallen Hero’s Memory!
- Video Proof “Long Island Medium” is a fraud!
- Theresa Caputo (Long Island Medium) Taking Advantage of the Anemic!
- Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 2
- Special Edition – Haunted Collector Becomes the Humiliated Collector, Part 1
- Thomas John, The Quiet Psychic
- Was Green Screen Technology Used for the Sandy Hook Shooting?
- ” The Ghost Inside My Child” Dark Deceptions [Part 2]
In 2007, Ron made national headlines (due to the creation of an anti-pedophile web site) and for his work Ron has been featured on Larry King, Fox News, Maury Povich, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and affiliates. In addition, Ron Tebo has been highlighted on the front page of the Buffalo News, interviewed by hundreds of radio talk shows including Rick Roberts, Mancow’s Morning Madhouse and interview by the L.A. Times.
Ron Tebo has been featured on the front page FoxNews.com (twice) and AOLNews.com.
Ron does not consider himself to be an arm chair warrior and he is not afraid to speak what is on his mind! Moreover, he despises those who take advantage of the grieving, children and the elderly.
Ron has was an entertainer (comic/magician) for over 25 years and he has performed at many resorts, hotels, cruise ships, restaurants, Sunset Celebration in Key West, public libraries and hundreds of schools nationwide.
Research and Investigation
For over 10 years, Ron was a retail investigator and worked closely with local authorities. Moreover, Ron was the advisor and speaker for the Erie County Stop Shoplifting program.
In 2009, scifake.com started out strictly to be a web site intended to be vocal about the wrong doings within the paranormal arena (e.g., paranormal shows and groups). Ron felt the paranormal (especially TV) was unchallenged and that there needed to be a place to offer criticisms (e.g., debunking) of evidence presented.